City : Athens
Job : Team Leader
The Sales Supervisor provides specific business and technical enablement to drive client brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the client brand -specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their client business sell out, growth and margin, based on the client Strategy.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from client as well as reviews with reseller).
- Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps.
- Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions.
- Drive client Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating client benefits against competitors.
- Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products
- Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when absolutely necessary.
- Drive Attach rates with resellers.
- Orchestrate different available internal resources to support partner (for example, pre-sales, marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues and use success-leveraging methods to support sales (e.g., technical demonstrations, proof of concept, future proofing in case of strategic products, customer testimonials, technical site visits).
- Evangelize the usage of client Smart Tools (online client tools accessible from Smart Portal). Support with deal administration in certain situations where critical.
- May have deal pricing delegation rights and be expected to demonstrate required skills to utilize effectively.
- Work closely with telemarketing, end user sales teams and other key resources providing sales coverage to country to maximize revenue and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Manage incentives through available elements.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
- Monitor execution of partner marketing plan, investment and co-marketing activities review and proposal, monitor ROI. Co-develop partner business plans, provide guidance on client certification training.
- Upgrade identified partners to higher Partner Program level (i.e. Silver to Gold status).
- Hunt & Recruit new partners when relevant to BU requirements.
- May attend country partner events for meeting key partners.
- Proficient English speaker
- Strong analytics skills
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into action plans
- Strong communication skills, including communication at executive level
- Fluent English language
- Fluent French/Arabic would be considered a plus
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Business
- B2B Sales experience
- Previous experience as supervisor
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.