Quality Analyst - German
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
A Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution and the market.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the quality control system.
- Perform recordings and evaluations of calls according to a given repository.
- Participate in the process of upgrading project quality skills through calibration and calibration sessions.
- Ensure proper application and compliance of processes.
- Native/Fluent in German
- Strong taste for processes and performance.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Demonstration of reliability and force of proposal
- Rigorous, challenging spirit and dynamic personality.
- Excellent sense of listening and good interpersonal skills.
- Mastery in MS office tools and most particularly Excel.
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.