Polish Speaker - Inside Sales Representative (iRAM) – Retail department
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
Applies developed account management skills to drive the company sell out in the consumer segment/retail. Has the ability, knowledge and experience required to profile, identify, analyse, and develop R4G retailers and provide the support to retailers so as to guide them and help them sell the Brand and to grow company‘s share of the retailers’ business. Secures that quarterly Sell Out Targets per category per country are accomplished. The Inside Sales Representative should have the business acumen and knowledge to build a solid relationship and trust with a set of retailers he/she is responsible for targeting Sell out and YoY/QoQ Growth of these accounts.
- Achieves assigned quota for products on all categories (computing, print HW, supplies)
- Builds constant relationship with group of retailers iRAM is responsible for and creates retailers’ loyalty and trust (iRAM should be the main reference point for retailer to contact)
- Creates and drives field engagement with local RAMs to secure alignment (via weekly calls, email communication)
- Supports Sales by analyzing opportunities and communicating sales
- Promotes offerings to become a key part of the retailers’ preferred brand to end-customers (ensures partners are taking advantage of promotions and programs launched by local categories/sales teams)
- Focuses on new opportunities/funnel management and influences retailers to create new funnel
- Serves as the expert to educate and update retailers on new technologies/products/offerings. Guides retailers how to sell brand to end customers focusing on Key Selling points and competitive advantages.
- Establishes and maintains quarterly account plans to focus on meeting quarterly sell out targets and promote sales growth.
- Creates, fills-in and manages funnel for deals with retailers and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with retailers at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Builds good relationship with local distributors who are managing retailers, checks inventory and communicates it to retailers to close sell out
- Identifies and proposes new retailers (Hunts new retailers with growth potential that can be added to R4G retailers’ list providing additional sell out value)
- Communicates and promotes dedicated R4G portal and tools so that retailers can register and use it effectively
- Increases penetration for PPS Attach and products offering a higher AUP (Average Unit Price) and margin
Education and Experience Required
Native Polish speaker for the country that iRAM is reporting (preferred)
University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
Positive attitude, willingness to learn and goal orientation with experience in negotiations
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Typically, 3-4 years of selling experience at end-user account or retailer/ partner level (IT experience is preferred)
Solid experience in developing positive relationships and selling to retailers in a complex environment
Hard working, friendly and ability to work in stressful environment
Strong individual contributor as well as a team player
Competency: Target success driven
Ability to prioritize workload and ability to be multitask
Ability to understand and analyze numbers
Knowledge and Skills
Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
Thorough understanding of client's products
Ability to communicate the strengths of client’s offerings and overcome objections.
Effectively sells offerings by building strategic relationships with retailers’ decision makers; and promoting programs and offerings.
Develops account plans with retailers to grow share of the business.
Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.