Operations Manager in Tourism Sector
City : Athens
Job : Project Manager
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
- Manage a team of managers and an overall operations team of between 120 and 150 employees.
- Ensure high-quality and high-volume productivity
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively act to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- 5 or more years’ experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employees
- Passionate about travelling and tourism
- 2+ years of working experience in contact center or customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models
- 5 years+ people and performance management experience
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively an executive level.
- Fluent English plus and another European language (ideally French, German, Italian, Spanish)
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
The company: Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016.
More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Our people: Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
Non- Discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.