Multilingual Team Leader (EN + IT/FR/DE/NL) - Tourism project
City : Athens
Job : Team Leader
The Team Leader provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks. Also supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office, Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance, conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team and individuals
- Ensure the right Process of Management & KPIs to drive the organization's performance against goals, strategies & action-plans
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals
- Perform on going coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with coaches where needed to drive individual development
- Deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows the company’s ethical rules
- Troubleshoot on issues that affects people/team perf & constantly look for new ways to evolve space, driving improvement in sales operation and performance
- Degree in Tourism or a strong experience in Tourism / travel agencies will be consider as a plus
- Used at least one of the GDS tools (Amadeus), B2B Travel websites, etc.
- 1-2 years of working experience in contact center or customer service environment in a similar role
- Native Italian or French or German or Dutch
- Fluent English
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High level knowledge of Windows/MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously/independently
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into an action plans
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
Webhelp see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.