Italian Customer Care Advisor (email/chat)
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 35 countries with a 50,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016.
A customer care advisor, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and chat handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to work 24/7 (which will include evening, night shifts and weekend support)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Native or near native in Italian language.
- Excellent written skills and good command of English language
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.