Information Security Officer
City : Athens
Job : Other
The Information Security ensure the security within your scope. Ensure that the measures implemented are in line with the risks exposure. Are also putting in place measures to identify possible frauds. Manage the protection of personal data and GDPR Compliance.
- Information Security Governance: Decline the Global policies and standards and update the procedures and process related to the information security
- Awareness and training: Help with programming and ensure the participation of employees in information security awareness programs
- Risk management and fraud: Assist the business in the regular performance of risk analysis and Improve fraud management organization, coordinate fraud case analysis.
- Controls and audits: Ensure compliance with the policies, standards and procedures of security. Perform regular audits to verify the correct application of the repository security information
- Compliance: you define the main orientations and objectives of Data protection policy within the company (GDPR)
- BSc with a specialization in Information Security, Auditing and Data protection
- Experience of 2 - 3 years in this area
- Fluent in English language, French language will be considered as a plus
- Rigor and reliability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Relational intelligence
- Analytical mind
- Mastery of audit and control
- Mastery of the information security reference system (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS)
- Mastery of the protection of personal data (GDPR)
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.