German Technical Support Advisor
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
Resolving customer queries / concerns / enquires regarding client’s services. Using multi-channels to converse and follow up with the customer. Be able to cross and upsell additional products. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide B2B support on a business T&E software
- Create tickets and solve incidents via Salesforce, using a knowledge base
- Ticket follow-up
- Escalate if necessary, report bugs to R&D.
- Diagnosis and analysis of issues encountered by the clients
- Give both technical and functional advice and tips
Active listening, empathy, directivity.
Ability to troubleshoot using logic in order to find a resolution to a dysfunction
Technical knowledge and strong computer literacy.
Fluent spoken/written German
Fluency in English
Interpersonal skills, communication through various channels.
Knowledge of the business travel sector or software support
Flexibility regarding working 24x7
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.