German Speaking Tech Support Advisor for XIAOMI
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
Join our brand-new technical support team for XIAOMI
• Responsible for handling technical-support and support related questions for Client’s customers and partners
• Communicating effectively with customers via phone, chat and email
• Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer
• Responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality support in every customer interaction
• Accurately logging all interactions via Client’s Contact Management System
• Achieve call center metrics as defined by the Supplier
• Recognize and adjust support approach to accommodate all levels of customer’s experience
• Educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve the issue, including online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the programs
• Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
• Escalate issues to the appropriate department according to Client’s Procedures
• Preferably previous experience in a customer service role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Near Native or Native level of German
• Written and verbal fluency in English.
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Passion for customer care
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Free flight tickets to Athens (one-way)
- Paid taxi from airport to hotel/Airbnb
- Two weeks free hotel/Airbnb accommodation
- Assistance in finding an apartment
Why Should you apply :The company:
Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016.
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
This is your chance to join our brand-new team for XIAOMI!