English Speaking Customer Care Advisors (Chat dept/Banking sector)
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
A customer care advisor, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and chat handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to work 24/7 (which will include evening, night shifts and weekend support)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Native or near native in English language.
- Excellent written skills and good command of English language
- Good MS Office skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand new contact center which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.