Employee Relations Officer
City : Athens
Job : Customer Advisor
The Employee Relations Officer has exceptional interpersonal skills, is responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data, organizing and updating employee files and overseeing employee orientation. Moreover, Employee Relations Officer will need to have extensive knowledge of employment law and adhere to company and industry regulations at all times.
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes.
- Completing and filing all hiring paperwork (ex. Working permits, AMKA, AMA issuing etc.)
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles and ensuring all processes are following GDPR.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Representing the company at job fairs and college campuses.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee complaints and disciplinary issues.
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
- Arranging employee physical examinations.
- Degree in Human Resources, Law or relevant field.
- Native in Greek language and fluent in English language.
- Proven previous working experience in the sector.
- Wide knowledge of employment law and its application.
- Demonstrating an ability to work with confidential information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.