Business Intelligence Delivery Manager
City : Athens
Job : Other
Expert in his/ her field, she/he accompanies the team in the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions. As such, she/ he is responsible for, among other things, the quality of deliverables, the correct application of development standards and the respect of deadlines. She/he supervises BI developers' team and defines the action plans to build skills. She/he proposes axes of improvement of the quality of the service. She /he works in transverse with the production's interlocutors and /or customers. She /he is responsible for the maintenance in operational condition of the BI systems.
- Oversee ticketing activity on her/his perimeter and ensure compliance with SLA
- Communicate in case of incidents with the interlocutors affected
- Identify areas for improvement and propose corrective actions
- Provide interface and project management with internal customers (Project management, ...) on the provision of data sources
- Follow the team's load plan
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines
- Monitor developments, ensure the quality of deliverables and associated documentation
- Set objectives for team members
- Develop skills of the members of her/his team to make them autonomous
- Inform her/his team of the news of the service and Webhelp in general
- Identify the training needs and wishes of development of her/his team
- Motivate and retain employees
- Proven working experience with Python and/or R.
- Proven working experience with SQL.
- Confidence in using visualization tools (ex. PowerBI, Tableu etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Rigorous, challenging spirit and dynamic personality.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Mastery in MS office tools and most particularly Access and Excel, experience with VB will be considered as a plus.
The Company offers :
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
Why Should you apply :
Our clients are seeking teams of bright and diverse individuals to work in a brand-new contact centre which offers a wide range of support to users throughout the World. Teams are fully multilingual, and you will work within a truly international organization and team. Do you want to build a career within a new multinational fast-growing company in Greece? Are you interested in working for an innovative, technology driven company? If you say yes to these two questions, then we are waiting your application!
WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.